- Harris Teeter does not accept coupons that have expired or have gone past their expiration date.
- They accept only one manufacturer coupon per item. Simply put, you cannot use two coupons for 1 single item.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- Coupons saved to mobile devices cannot be accepted.
- Harris Teeter does not give cash back. If the coupon is more than the value of the item, then the coupon will be adjusted to the price of the item.
- Sales tax will still be due even when using coupons.
- They do not accept photo copied coupons of any type.
- Coupons that reflect money off of total order must be used after all other discounts and coupons are applied.
- For example, if you have a $10 off a $50 purchase, the $50 must be after all other discounts and coupons have been applied.
- They accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- They double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled or tripled.
- They do accept original paper internet manufacturer’s coupons; however no internet coupons involving any “free” products are accepted.
- They accept three Internet coupons per transaction.
- Coupons have unique serial numbers printed on them and follow industry-standard format. Any presented coupon that does not follow standard format will not be accepted, to include coupons that are copied and have the same serial number.
- They do accept local competitors’ paper manufacturer coupons for cents/money off of products.
- If a coupon is marked as a Manufacturer’s Coupon, they will accept it even if it comes from a Catalina coupon machine. Example: If the coupon is from Target, Food Lion etc. and has “Manufacturer’s Coupon” printed on the coupon it is acceptable.
- They do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- The Management Team in each store determines who their competitors are.
- They do not accept percent off items or percent off total order coupons.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- Rainchecks can be issued for items out of stock during coupon promotions for the sale price of the item only.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three or three “deals” unless otherwise stated in the ad.
- Rainchecks cannot be combined with current sale price.
- Per Harris Teeter’s scan guarantee, “If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco.”
- They will honor five “scan guarantees” per customer; all other pricing inadequacies will result in the difference between the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded. For example, then, if a customer presents 6 cans of tuna, 3 jars of tomato sauce, 2 boxes of cereal, 4 bottles of shampoo and 2 boxes of crackers with shelf tags and receipts saying that all of these items scanned incorrectly, we will give them 1 tuna, 1 tomato sauce, 1 cereal, 1 shampoo and 1 box of crackers for free. For all the rest of the items, we will refund them the difference in price per item.