- Lowes foods does not offer cash back.
- Coupons must match the items purchased.
- Coupons must be in date. They will not accept expired coupons or coupons that don’t have an expiration date.
- They will not accept coupons on a mobile website, applications or pictures of coupons on a mobile device.
- Coupons will not be doubled/tripled if they state such
- Management has the right to exercise discretion
- Lowes food’s does accept competitors coupons.
- Lowes foods will double up to 20 manufacturer coupons with a face value of $0.99 or less per day per guest / household with Lowes’s Food’s Reward Card.
- No orders may be separated that would allow the coupon limit to exceed 20 per day.
- Manufacturer coupons for FREE items or Buy One, Get One FREE items will not be doubled.
- Any manufacturer coupon that states -Do not double- will not be doubled.
- Lowes Food’s will not double any digital (loaded to card) coupons.
- Lowes Food’s double coupon savings up to the retail or sale price of the coupon item. No cash back will be awarded.