- Coupons must be valid and in date; Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
- Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established.
- More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item. You may only use (1) Rite Aid Valuable coupon, (1) Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on a single item.
- Rite Aid may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.